03 R1 missing

robr1
This post is 5133 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have a 03 R1 that has a issue at the moment... was ridin it the other day when it started to miss like it was a spark issue when not under load and was runnin really rough... so changed the plugs for some new iridium ngk"s.. but this didn't fix the problem... then got the caps/coils tested and they tested fine... so then brought up the diagnostic's on the dash and ran all the checks the manual said to run... injectors and everythin seemed to check fine... but had the following error codes;- err-code-11; no normal signals recieved from the cylinder identification

sensor..

- err-code-16; sticking throtle position sensor detected...

can anyone shed some light on what may be the problem as i am at a loss... it does seem to be more to do with fuel from what i have figured out... only thing that i haven't tested is the fuel pump pressure... thanks.. rob...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online