NORTHWICH THUNDERSPRINT

This post is 5245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

who is going to this great event on the8th 9th may,and starts at 10am and theres lots to see and do. google and you tube it and see what you think

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As you say,up.yours, a great event indeed! I'll be riding all of 4 miles to be there!!

If you're not interested in the racing, just wandering round the town surrounded by hundreds of bikes and bikers is fantastic. (The weather's usually good too!!)

I ended up in the cavalcade last year and got a great parking spot in the paddock ;)

just tagged along after the last bike went past.

if weathers good I'll be going

there should have been a small bunch of us from bolton attending this event last year but it was pissing down here so we didnt bother going ,but we was told it was sunshining in northwich so we shit out on a great day out.maybe this year we will turn out anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

iff your attending this great day out,ill be wearing my black up yours tee-shirt,iff you see me say hello,iff im near a pub ill buy you a pint.

looks like it will be dry at the weekend, Kev, you still kept your mobile number?

yep drewps i still got my old number, we only got a small posse coming up to now,maybe 8 of us,il call you around dinner ok mate.

yep drewps i still got my old number, we only got a small posse coming up to now,maybe 8 of us,il call you around dinner ok mate.

before 5:30 as i'm at a choir concert. the wife is singing at manchester cathederal

just got back from the thundersprint, excellent day made better coz the weather woz good.

missed Kev (up.yours) again, managed to phone him and went to the beer caravan where he said he was, phoned him and it rang out. never mind :(

chris walker, bradley walsh and steve parish was there and chris walker raced the new Norton, WOOO!! it was ace. parish had the bmw 1000rr.

got some peeks polish and a garryflex alloy abrasive for that brushed alloy look. B)

NW200 next weekend wooooohoooo!!

looked out for you but did not see you,got there about half ten like you say the weather was great, only made my mind up to go this morning went on the motorways only 25mins just got back also.

looked out for you but did not see you,got there about half ten like you say the weather was great, only made my mind up to go this morning went on the motorways only 25mins just got back also.

MOTORWAY!! it was only 1/2 hour on the back roads

glad your feeling better Paul.

chris walker was good to watch eh?

hi drewps , i dont now how you missed me i was right in front of the beer tent ,we came all the way on the back roads ,brilliant they are too ,i had my lad pillion so took it a bit easier than normal (yer coase i did) ile be back there next year thats a cert.

hi drewps , i dont now how you missed me i was right in front of the beer tent ,we came all the way on the back roads ,brilliant they are too ,i had my lad pillion so took it a bit easier than normal (yer coase i did) ile be back there next year thats a cert.

gutted i missed you, it was really busy though and we stayed there till 3pm. you might not recognise me now that i've lost 4 stone and shave all my head!

HomerSkinhead.jpg

this is how you looked the last time we met,

HomerSkinhead.jpg

what did you think of the honda cbx 1000, what a sound,its on youtube

that was amazing, my mate steve has a cbx and went to chat with the guy.

he's from france, so ther'e not all bad :unsure:

I'll check out the tube cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online