help finding a bike

rupie
This post is 5278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im trying to track down my dads old yds7 reg, DFM 932L, as a suprise for his 60th birthday,think he sold it in 1975. he loved this bike but had to sell it as i had just been born, can anyone help please. cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

im trying to track down my dads old yds7 reg, DFM 932L, as a suprise for his 60th birthday,think he sold it in 1975. he loved this bike but had to sell it as i had just been born, can anyone help please. cheers

I'm sure there was a way of seeing if a vehicle is taxed, or indeed when the tax was due (date of liability). But i'm damned if I can find it now. Although this wont tell you where the bike is now it will give you some clue to its last use.

Also print this off and enclose the fee, DVLA may or may not co-operate

Request by an individual for information about a vehicle

Also a good site to ask is

Aircooled RD Forum

Good bunch of lads on there.

Good luck...Paul

I'm sure there was a way of seeing if a vehicle is taxed, or indeed when the tax was due (date of liability). But i'm damned if I can find it now. Although this wont tell you where the bike is now it will give you some clue to its last use.

Also print this off and enclose the fee, DVLA may or may not co-operate

Request by an individual for information about a vehicle

Also a good site to ask is

Aircooled RD Forum

Good bunch of lads on there.

Good luck...Paul

thanks

here it is, good job i can remember! tongue.gif

Very clever drewps" now then what has happened to the second edition of Practical Sports bikes ?? shud be out now --no??

Very clever drewps" now then what has happened to the second edition of Practical Sports bikes ?? shud be out now --no??

why don't you subscribe then?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online