XT125R Project

stanis
This post is 5281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all....

I have posted a similar topic at 'The Bar' but thought also to post here too....

BACKGROUND. Last year i acquired an XT125R to rebuild for my step son to be - a project for us both to work on over Christmas. The bike was in bits - an unridden/unregistered frame (2005-2007 vintage) (complete ie., wheels, brakes, plastics, lights, etc), an engine and wiring loom. Have spent the last few months collecting the remaining bits - mainly electrical (coils, regulator, etc) and hopefuly now have all what is needed. I splashed out on a Haynes manual too.

PROBLEM. The Haynes manual does not provide sufficient definition/visibility of where components are fitted or how certain pipes/air hoses run and I am struggling a little in rebuilding the bike.

SOLUTION. What i am after is a fellow XT125R owner armed with a digital camera who is willing to take a few snaps of the detail i need - ie., where to locate some of th electrics, etc.... For this assistance my son and i would be eternally greatful....

Please get in touch if you can help us out.....

Many thanks

Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.