Look what I traded for

Randall
This post is 5199 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I recently traded my 1988 Yamaha FZ 750 for a 1985 Yamaha XJ 700 X Maxim plus a few other parts for the Maxim. I have to say I enjoy riding the Maxim a lot more than I did the FZ any way here's a couple pics. Let me know what you think.

100_3109.jpg

100_3124.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

2 totally different bikes, gladyou found your niche. I would have gone for the FZ meself

2 totally different bikes, gladyou found your niche. I would have gone for the FZ meself

got to agree with Drewpy, but if you feel confortable and are happy with it thats fine

With the FZ I was tempted to do things I shouldn't :D and the best way to avoid temptation is to not have access to it. Now I'm perfectly happy just to cruise around and still have the power there when and if I need it. The Maxim suits my style better anyway.

I'm with you. I just like wandering the back roads and seeing the sights. I can do that sitting up without my feet behind me.

i quite agree, there'a lot more to be seen sitting naturally with your feet forward as opposed to having your head stuck face down over the front wheel with your feet somewhere up behind ya butt... ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online