side stand

This post is 5281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Howdy,

I need a longer side stand for my xs400 tracker and was wondering what the length of a DT or XT would be? (measured from pivot to bottom) mine is 200mm and needs to be 250-260mm in length.

not sure of the shape, but mine's like a fork at the pivot with a thread to take the pivot bolt!

cheers

drewps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest MaD.VeZ

Howdy,

I need a longer side stand for my xs400 tracker and was wondering what the length of a DT or XT would be? (measured from pivot to bottom) mine is 200mm and needs to be 250-260mm in length.

not sure of the shape, but mine's like a fork at the pivot with a thread to take the pivot bolt!

cheers

drewps

Just measured my DT and it is 360mm from pivot to base, I probably have a spare in the shed you could cut down ?

Ill grab a pic for you if you want?

Vez

Just measured my DT and it is 360mm from pivot to base, I probably have a spare in the shed you could cut down ?

Ill grab a pic for you if you want?

Vez

pic would be great mate. :thumb:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1629/pict0625n.jpg  one big, i left it large so you could see the details.

that would do it methinks. let me know how much you want for the spare? inc P+P (PM me)

cheers

Ill dig it out tomorrow and see what condition its in. Can always bring it to Stafford to save your p&p :P

good idea :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online