yzfr125 wr125

mark knights
This post is 5201 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

need a work shop manual and does any 1 have idear on getting more power ,speed, email me kn##########live.com

An important point, i can't help with making the diesels go any better but get your e-mail out of open forum or you will have spam from now till christmas.

Fit a 2-stroke engine :P

:lol::D:lol: So true Mad so true. I was on to OG the other night and we recon most of the kids in 5 years time wont even know what a 2 stroke is.

Guest MaD.VeZ

An important point, i can't help with making the diesels go any better but get your e-mail out of open forum or you will have spam from now till christmas.

:lol:  :D  :lol:  So true Mad so true. I was on to OG the other night and we recon most of the kids in 5 years time wont even know what a 2 stroke is.

I think its mainly this country thats going to lose the 2-stroke passion. Even though places like Germany have the same legislation, the younger generation there seem to still like their 2-strokes, and they can't be alone, hopefully :unsure:. So its German lessons for me :P Sie sprechen Deutsch?

need a work shop manual and does any 1 have idear on getting more power ,speed, email me [email protected]

have you tried www.yamahar125.com? there lots of guys over there attempting lots of mods (big bore, power commander etc) and they are all regularly detailing the mods that 'work'.

I've been following it for a while (voyeurism!) and it seems like most of the bikes are stuck at 1 or 2 hp above stock

good luck.

:lol::D:lol: So true Mad so true. I was on to OG the other night and we recon most of the kids in 5 years time wont even know what a 2 stroke is.

come on guys, i agree 2 strokes are fab, however if you are young you want the latest fashions etc, i would have loved something that looked that trick at 17 (would have baulked at the price though!)

Remember most of these kids are riding geared bikes and are joining the fold, they do not know what an RD500LC or an NS400R is, neither should we expect them too.

have you tried www.yamahar125.com? there lots of guys over there attempting lots of mods (big bore, power commander etc) and they are all regularly detailing the mods that 'work'.

I've been following it for a while (voyeurism!) and it seems like most of the bikes are stuck at 1 or 2 hp above stock

good luck.

come on guys, i agree 2 strokes are fab, however if you are young you want the latest fashions etc, i would have loved something that looked that trick at 17 (would have baulked at the price though!)

Remember most of these kids are riding geared bikes and are joining the fold, they do not know what an RD500LC or an NS400R is, neither should we expect them too.

I'm not blaming the new kids phill, i'm just saying its a shame they will never know them, the greenies will have then removed from memory if they have their way, deliberately burning oil! shock horror.

Even the GP riders like Rossi say the 4 strokes just don't light up like the smokers did. One of stoners biggest regrets is that he will never get to ride one of the strokers in anger like rossi did.

I know some of the gp stokers were bloody lethal but lets be honest when a tidy 2stroke, even a 50cc comes into the pipe there is a little bit of magic a 4stroke will just never have.

They are fikle, difficult to ride effectively and not very economical i'll admit. But when they come good its worth ALL the hassle.

I'm not blaming the new kids phill, i'm just saying its a shame they will never know them, the greenies will have then removed from memory if they have their way, deliberately burning oil! shock horror.

Even the GP riders like Rossi say the 4 strokes just don't light up like the smokers did. One of stoners biggest regrets is that he will never get to ride one of the strokers in anger like rossi did.

I know some of the gp stokers were bloody lethal but lets be honest when a tidy 2stroke, even a 50cc comes into the pipe there is a little bit of magic a 4stroke will just never have.

They are fikle, difficult to ride effectively and not very economical i'll admit. But when they come good its worth ALL the hassle.

? my name is Mervyn!

Guest MaD.VeZ

Too right!! B)

Seen a NEW 2-stroke aprillia 125 at the g-mex today (OG's keen eyes), yup you read that right! http://www.aprilia.com/en-US/Model/58/SX+125/Technical.aspx < heres the link. Get a look quick before the EuroT**ts see them and recycle them all!! :ninja:

So maybe things are taking a turn in the right direction! :eusa_dance: I emailed the link to Yamaha to make a point!! Ill let you know if/when i get a response.

Vez

? my name is Mervyn!

Sorry mate don't know WHERE that came from. :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online