XT125R Rebuild - HELP!

stanis
This post is 5301 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi... Late last year i acquired an XT125R as a project for me and my step-son to be to rebuild and 'bond' over the Christmas break. However, what with the very cold weather we are only just thinking of starting on it.

The history is that I have got an unridden/unregistered frame (2005-2007 i reckon), an engine, complete wiring loom and most, ifnot all, the elctrical bits (relays, ECU, etc)....

The problem i am finding is that despite having a Haynes manual, i am struggling to work out where some of the components/hoses go.... Is there someone out there who has a XT and a digital camera that can help me work this out by taking some detaied shots of there bike to show the areas in quesions?

Email me on morgan68_65AThotmail.com if you can help me and i will provide more details of the arears i am strugglingwith..

Many thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online