93YZ 250 Questions

This post is 5286 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

First of all I want to say Hi to everyone. I am new to the site but, not new to riding. I just bought a 93 YZ 250 and have a few questions for the guys that know. I need an inner clutch basket and the clutch basket itself. Does anyone know what years will work. I am not looking to spend alot of money on a Hinson, Barrnett or new stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Herb

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

First of all I want to say Hi to everyone. I am new to the site but, not new to riding. I just bought a 93 YZ 250 and have a few questions for the guys that know. I need an inner clutch basket and the clutch basket itself. Does anyone know what years will work. I am not looking to spend alot of money on a Hinson, Barrnett or new stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Herb

Welcome Herb :D

I dont know if you will get the snswer you need but I have an idea.

Go to the 'Workshop' forum, there you will see a pinned topic 'Parts manuals for yamaha bikes'. There are 25 YZ250's listed there, so you will have to do the legwork and compare the part numbers for your answer.

HTH...Paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online