Yamaha Chappy LB50 pedal fix

Matthew Arguin
This post is 5275 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So as many/most/all of you chappy owners out there know, the pedals on the LB50 have the ability to lock and the one on the left side of the bike can release and flip forward so they act as pegs...well my locking pin busted...removed the left pedal ordered a new pin(which i will be picking up today) but put the pedal back on the bike temporarily...only thing is that you, for now cannot engage the sprocket to pedal start it...no problem.. however, the thing that i found when i was trying to show a friend what the pedals could do...is that i can no longer flip that left pedal forward..it is seemingly locked in place where it would be to pedal. I did not remove the left pedal and it still pushes in to lock...but now it just locks both in place. Does anyone have any insight as to what i may have missed??? thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.