Mullet Head.....

NuklHed
This post is 7348 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My Dad no longer has his Mullet of 16 years :o .....I think he just wanted to get my Mom off his back :D ....so he got fed up & took out the scissors & snip....that's all she wrote :?

So now I'm the top Mullet Head around here......

Have a look for yourself.....this is me playing basketball, which I like to do....when I'm not riding my Yamaha 8) or playing Vid games :wink:

DR_B-ball.JPG

Yeah...those James Dean hairstyles are for Old Farts that ride XT's :lol::lol:....just joking :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:D surely this can't be true? have you cut your hair scott? :o:( that's some length of hair ya got there btw nuklhed 8)

Yeah...those James Dean hairstyles are for Old Farts that ride XT's  

:lol::lol: 8)

:D  surely this can't be true? have you cut your hair scott? :o  

Truth be known.....I did take scissors to it! :shock:

.....but the length in the back is still sitting on my shoulders....Semi-Mulletish :wink: 8)

Mainly did it just to get the 'Ol lady off my back :wink: ....who incidently was the very same person who pushed me to grow it that long in the 1st place! :roll: :lol:

She wanted to cut it, but I'm not having any of that......

I wanted to be able to blame myself for screwing it up.....not her! :wink:

You'll have to do better than that Darren...cos I have a full head of hair.  8)  

Still....at least I don't have to get my biking kit from Mothercare!  8)

:lol::lol::lol:

Truth be known.....I did take scissors to it! :shock:

.....but the length in the back is still sitting on my shoulders....Semi-Mulletish :wink: 8)

Mainly did it just to get the 'Ol lady off my back :wink: ....who incidently was the very same person who pushed me to grow it that long in the 1st place! :roll: :lol:

She wanted to cut it, but I'm not having any of that......

I wanted to be able to blame myself for screwing it up.....not her! :wink:

ohwell mate atleast it's still quite long, it must have been hard to handle at the length it was at :shock: :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online