stafford classic bike show

This post is 5263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm going on the 25th April with a friend from work.

anyone else going? OT? OG? Vez?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest MaD.VeZ

I'm going on the 25th April with a friend from work.

anyone else going? OT? OG? Vez?

Bit of a haul for my 125 would be a good run out, ill see how its running closer to the date and let you know, its a little clunky atm, sounds like a diesel :huh:

Bit of a haul for my 125 would be a good run out, ill see how its running closer to the date and let you know, its a little clunky atm, sounds like a diesel   :huh:

OT came on his 125 last year, ok, we zoomed off, but he soon caught us up at the lights!

OT came on his 125 last year, ok, we zoomed off, but he soon caught us up at the lights!

and 80 miles later i was still behind them as we got home. :lol: even on a 125 dragstar 70mph no problem and great on the twistys.

this year i will be on the fz600 so i will have to wait for them. :D ok for either day drewps will make arrangements nearer time

Guest MaD.VeZ

70mph damn im lucky to see 60mph. I've got plenty of time to sort the bike so its almost a definite ill be there B) Just had a look at the map and it says 2hrs to get there for me.

70mph damn im lucky to see 60mph. I've got plenty of time to sort the bike so its almost a definite ill be there  B) Just had a look at the map and it says 2hrs to get there for me.

we're not hard riders and stop for brecky at the little chef where we met OG.

As its st georges day march on sunday, It'll have to be saturday for moi!!

a day out, on me bike,with you lot,?what will it cost me.

Bacon butty (or 2), £10 entry, and 2 tanks worth of juice!!

Am gonna miss this one drewps, planning Uttoxeter, miss the butty"s too .

Guest MaD.VeZ

Yes i`m going on the 25th where do you all meet up

Not the best first post fella. An introduction would be nice  ;)

Welcome to the Forum btw!

Vez.

Sorry Folk`s,

Hi my names Len, and i`m from Warrington, i go to the show every year with a few guys usually by car, but this year i am going on the bike, It sounds like a few of you may be enjoying a ride out, i was wondering if you have room for a little one, and can i pick you up on route some where.

Sorry Folk`s,

Hi my names Len, and i`m from Warrington, i go to the show every year with a few guys usually by car, but this year i am going on the bike, It sounds like a few of you may be enjoying a ride out, i was wondering if you have room for a little one, and can i pick you up on route some where.

no probs len, we're going saturday 24th. I'm in Eccles and OT lives round the corner. eccles is only down the A57 from warrington!!

drewps

Am gonna miss this one drewps, planning Uttoxeter, miss the butty"s too .

what's the date for uttoxeter, i went the first year and it was ok!. I thought the best small show was lotherton hall near Leeds!!

• 2 weeks later...

what's the date for uttoxeter,--------------------------& lotherton hall !!

Aye DREWPS" Its 3/4 th july , Uttoxeter , and 25th, july, lotherton Hall, will keep in touch nearer the time,,,,cool.gif

Aye DREWPS" Its 3/4 th july , Uttoxeter , and 25th, july, lotherton Hall, will keep in touch nearer the time,,,,cool.gif

only avaialble 4th july as on Monton festival on the 3rd

25th i'm free as well ( its a better show)

no probs len, we're going saturday 24th. I'm in Eccles and OT lives round the corner. eccles is only down the A57 from warrington!!

drewps

At this point I won't be going after being knocked off the DTR  on Tuesday night :(. May be getting a rental bike from the insurers, I'll let you all know next week.

Thought you were going to Stafford on the Sunday 25th?

Vez.

At this point I won't be going after being knocked off the DTR  on Tuesday night :(. May be getting a rental bike from the insurers, I'll let you all know next week.

Thought you were going to Stafford on the Sunday 25th?

Vez.

bloody 'ell mate, you ok? more important is the bike ok? :P

Got St George's day parade with the scouts on sunday!!

bloody 'ell mate, you ok? more important is the bike ok?  :P

Got St George's day parade with the scouts on sunday!!

Yeah I'm fine, well better than the bike that is :(.  All the right side is trashed, will up some pics when i am up and about again.

I won't be going to Stafford, thought it best to say now than later.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online