Audio System on new 2009 Venture

Monkei
This post is 5291 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just picked this my new 2009 Venture yesterday, it has been triked out by Hannigan and this evening when I went out to start it my audio system came on, radio playing, etc. (The system worked well yesterday) The problem is my audio control is not giving me a display and seems to be not working, (i.e. I can't change the station, turn it down, turn it off, etc) but the radio continues to play on. The manual is of no help, it tells me all about the operation of the audio systems, but does not tell me what to do if the control mechanism does not work.

I guess my question is this to others who own the bike, is this a common problem is there a reset somewhere is there a connection I should look at. I can go back to the dealer and plan on calling them tomorrow, but its 100+ miles away and I would rather no go all the way back there to find out I am missing a button somewhere.

Thanks for any input!

Keith

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.