whos next

paul
This post is 7213 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well its hondas turn now just found this on the web :oops:

Honda Motor Company announced in Japan Thursday that it is recalling CBR600RR models built between June 2003 and July 2004 to replace a fitting that can corrode and impede the application of the rear brake.

yep the japs are trying to kill us :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yet another fine example of H*nda's legendary build quality falling apart @ the seams :roll:

....Also a very good reason to Buy A YAMAHA :wink:

Yet another fine example of H*nda's legendary build quality falling apart @ the seams :roll:

....Also a very good reason to Buy A YAMAHA

Oh I wouldn't say that just yet. I've been hearing rumours about the new R1 and electical problems :shock:

they're all going to the sh*t house. frantically churning out the latest missile in a desperate bid to win the tech race one-upmanship. forgetting about developing them and making them last more than two years :roll: bike manufacturers just cater for the weekend biker now, where's all the everyday run of the mill reliable bikes that work well and do a number of tasks......pretty thin on the ground now i'd say. i'd steer clear of all of these rr's, not road bikes anyway :roll:

That figures :roll:

Why can't the Manufacturers get a clue & design bikes with a bit more simplicity in 'em :?: ......seems like it would Pay off well on the marketing side of things :wink:

Just too many Bells & Whistles on machinery today :roll:

That figures :roll:  

Why can't the Manufacturers get a clue & design bikes with a bit more simplicity in 'em :?: ......seems like it would Pay off well on the marketing side of things :wink:

Just too many Bells & Whistles on machinery today :roll:

ding ding!...toot toot :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online