Reg number

This post is 5286 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,i have recently bought a DT175mx,i belive its late seventies as it has the tubular type swing arm.The bike has been used as a field bike,so has no lights etc,its also come with no reg number or log book.Is there anyway i can find out the reg number or a way of registering it with DVLA.Thanks,Danny

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there,i have recently bought a DT175mx,i belive its late seventies as it has the tubular type swing arm.The bike has been used as a field bike,so has no lights etc,its also come with no reg number or log book.Is there anyway i can find out the reg number or a way of registering it with DVLA.Thanks,Danny

It should have matching frame and engine numbers.

Try writing to Yamaha uk

see this topic, in particular PICTURE_MAN36's contribution.

Here

...Paul

It should have matching frame and engine numbers.

Try writing to Yamaha uk

see this topic, in particular PICTURE_MAN36's contribution.

Here

...Paul

Thanks oldgitonabike,it dont have matching numbers unfortunately,but i should be abel to do it from the frame number,i will go to Yamaha and give it a try,many thanks for your advice mate.Will post on here and let you know how i got on