gag anyone ?

crm250
This post is 7216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that has got to be the coolest thing ever 8) :D tell you what, that nc dont half look clean :shock: does it always live in there?

Very Clean YSR 8) ......Do you see many of those on the road over there?

We used to see a fair amount of 'em on the road over here, when they 1st came out.......But now I pretty much have to go to tracks like this one....

PatsAcres.jpg

.....to see 'em Race 8) .......YSR Racing is fairly popular over here on the West Coast of Bloody :wink: :D

Sadly the NC no longer moves. I bought it new when imported back in 97, with 6000kms on the clock, i put a MPH speedo on, andf it now shows 20,000. I stripped and restored it back in 2002 at serious cost using all new honda fastners and parts. It has RVF carbs and a full yamamoto stainless system and made 66 at the rear last time on the dyno.

It is currently legal but hasnt moved since its last MOT, this will run out in the next couple of months and i wont bother again.

The YSR i restored last year and have done a couple of hundred road miles since. looks great in the living room and will have a kawasaki YSR80 to keep it company in 4 weeks

There are very few YSR's left in the UK, they were never popular here and very few are left let alone in good shape.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online