85HP 3-Cylinder Stroker.....

YamaHead
This post is 7347 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....that's WHEEL-LESS?aa_3.gif:D

BayLiner3.jpg

As of late, I've been playing with this new toy that my missus found @ the beginning of the summer......

BayLiner4.jpgBayLiner2.jpg

It's a '85 16.5ft. Bayliner Cobra with an 85hp Force Outboard....

also has a Blaupunkt CD player 8) ...& is an absolute Blast to drive on a plate-glass smooth Lake @ 6am :tu

Got another Camp Site reserved up @ the Resevoir, the last weekend of this month.....Can't Wait! :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OOOh I feel sick just looking at it!

Me Too!....but in a Good way :wink:

I've just got a thing for the smell & feel of 2-Strokes on the water 8) .....brings back too many good memories of when I was a lad, out fishing with my Dad :D

that's some motor scott! 8) really like the look of that one, very nice indeed. always fancied something like that, had a go in one last year on my own and loved it! it feels pretty bloody fast going along water in those things! what speed do ya think it'll do?

Not quite sure on the speeds.....as the Speedo isn't working @ the moment.....just the rev counter 8) (1st time I've had a boat with one).......I'll take a stab & say that it'll do somewhere in the 40 to 50mph range........feels like you're doing 80 though! 8)

Had a blast last weekend......got into a bit of a race out on the river, with some Dude & his V8 powered boat......he didn't pull away very easy :wink: 8)

Me & my little lad had another go with it again yesterday.......

Seems to be getting easier to get it to fire off after sitting for a week :wink: ......I must be getting the starting ritual down alot better 8)

Sorta like a bike........the more it sits....the harder it is to start :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online