Need Help!! 1973 yamaha gt-1 80cc, and 1970 ct-1 125cc

madmax89
This post is 5294 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a 1973 yamaha gt-1 80cc, bike runs, it needs some good tlc!dont have the orginal seat for it or the lights( i was told the yellow one came with lights and the grey one didnt?) not sure!! And i also have a 1970ct-1 125cc , bike is in pretty good condition, it the green tank! it needs a right side crank seal to run!and it does not have the origanl fenders( it preston pettys that are in good shape! does not have the lights etheir!!! could any one tell me what these bikes are worth! been trying to sell for a while to help my parents out with bills, but people keep shootin me stupid offers! at least i think! the most ive been offerd for the 80 is $100, and the same for the 125, had a few guys tell me that there nothing but parts bikes without the lights!! is this true? and does any have any motor parts for 1968-71 sachs parts? (aka penton ktm)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a 1973 yamaha gt-1 80cc, bike runs, it needs some good tlc!dont have the orginal seat for it or the lights( i was told the yellow one came with lights and the grey one didnt?) not sure!! And i also have a 1970ct-1 125cc , bike is in pretty good condition, it the green tank! it needs a right side crank seal to run!and it does not have the origanl fenders( it preston pettys that are in good shape! does not have the lights etheir!!! could any one tell me what these bikes are worth! been trying to sell for a while to help my parents out with bills, but people keep shootin me stupid offers! at least i think! the most ive been offerd for the 80 is $100, and the same for the 125, had a few guys tell me that there nothing but parts bikes without the lights!! is this true? and does any have any motor parts for 1968-71 sachs parts? (aka penton ktm)

Hate to say it, but my rule usually is $1 per cc plus 10% if one of the following is true:

-in less than good shape

-not running

-missing and needs items

-needs work

That gt-1 should get you $150-$300, and the ct-1 maybe $300-$500 providing the bikes are in good running shape. If they have title, then maybe more.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online