Yamaha R6 Indicator Problem

DesignerDave
This post is 5166 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

loose connection or fuse or the connector inside the indicator might be damaged which might not be activating the bulb or could be your switch does the rear left one come one?

Hi Guys

My rear left indicator is not working. I have checked the bulb and that works fine, and for any obvious loose connections.

Ant other ideas?

Yamaha R6 2009

loose connection or fuse or the connector inside the indicator might be damaged which might not be activating the bulb or could be your switch does the rear left one come one?

:lol:

Made me chuckle anyway.

Have you got power at the connections?

whats funny about that if he flicks the switch to the left and the indicator dont come on it could be the switch that playing up if the rear left one dont come on either but if the rear left one comes on but not the frotn left one then it could be jsut the frotn left indicator that needs more careful inspection.

Guest MaD.VeZ

whats funny about that if he flicks the switch to the left and the indicator dont come on it could be the switch that playing up if the rear left one dont come on either but if the rear left one comes on but not the frotn left one then it could be jsut the frotn left indicator that needs more careful inspection.

Your not colour blind in the red spectrum are you Kishan?