Rich.....

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5222 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm in the money.....

I'm in the money.......

From Zenith Bank

RE: YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Remittance Manager

Zenith Bank of Nigeria.

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract inheritance file presented on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack

of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract /inheritance payment.

After the board meeting held at our headquarters and also with the approval from the ministry of finance Nigeria, we concluded to send you an ATM card which gives you access to

make withdrawals from your total sum of $14.6 Million USD.(Fourteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

The contact person below (Card centre Official) will send your ATM card along with an official document from Zenith Bank that will contain directions for your card usage

through DHL services.

Is rest assured that you can make withdrawals with your master card from any ATM MACHINE near you or in any part of the world.

To proceed further and for informations on when to expect your card you are to contact the below person with your personal information which must include your full name and

phone/cell number:

Agent Name: Godfrey Young

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +234 807 960 6919.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Mr. Tony Elumelu

Remittance Manager

Zenith Bank of Nigeria.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You jammy sod :o , will we have to call you Sir now ? :mellow:

its not fair why can't I get letters like that?

you must be loaded, buy us a new bike please?

Rather than that, just hire me and my band of seasoned mercenaries to go Scammer-Hunting.

I'm sure there are some who have prices on their heads that will more than reimburse you for our costs and expenses.

I'll tell you what,

When I get the card through I'll buy you all a nice new bike - who does that sound.

Now whee is that holiday bochure ?

NO....... wanna go Scammer Hunting!!! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online