dodgy or just crazy

Guest MaD.VeZ
This post is 5296 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Title says it all really, sounds iffy to me or if its legit he wants his f****n head felt.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item2306060ef0

What do you think?

Me thinks he is Dodgy and needs his head checked.

Vez, are them seats on this moddle any more comfortable than on my 02 bike.

Dont bid on the speedo though...you'll be disappointed. wink.gif It's an import.

thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Edit:

Its so anoying trying to convert the speed into miles to know what speed im doing.------ reck your head.

Guest MaD.VeZ

The seats are terrible mate, not that the DTR(your model) seats are good, but compared to them they are. Less padding and more solid and a ridge half way along the seat means you only have one position to sit in and you can't move around to stop the numb arse syndrome on long rides, unless you like sitting on the back of the seat that is.

The seats are terrible mate, not that the DTR(your model) seats are good, but compared to them they are. Less padding and more solid and a ridge half way along the seat means you only have one position to sit in and you can't move around to stop the numb arse syndrome on long rides, unless you like sitting on the back of the seat that is.

Cheers for that Vez, thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Unregisterd import?? Sounds like a police or customs siezure maybee and they have auctioned off the stock after the prosecution.

Probably find he can't sell the frame and the bike has to be 'disposed of'.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online