Ah the spring,, gives everyone a wee lift

barkwindjammer
This post is 5297 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was out for a blat today, weather was great, thoroughly enjoyed myself

its written all over my face :mellow:

P1010020-1.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Was out for a blat today, weather was great, thoroughly enjoyed myself

its written all over my face :mellow:

P1010020-1.jpg

:lol::D:lol: Unfortunate sign to pose in front of :lol::D:lol:

No thats a large bluebottle from all the rubbish lying down that ditch :lol:

Aye jammer , was out tday also, was at bike show, 150mls round trip, 12degrees, and thier was flys on visor ,thats warm enuff for me, had my Zed 1000, [1979] pulls like a train,

and 100% reliable, more than can say about mates R1, FRONT BRAKE SEIZED ON ohmy.gif threw him on road, minor dammage, and just his pride hurt, so only two bikes [ triumph tiger & zed] made the journey, great to be out tho cool.gif

I'm gonna head to Edinburgh tomorrow-I bet its pissing down, not so good for your m8 though-at least he's not broken anything, had a good run out to Helensburgh and Kilcreggan, came back via the Old Dumbarton rd to Stirling castle-roads were surprisingly quiet-bliss ! :)

had a good run out to Helensburgh

That brings back memories of nearly forty years ago when visiting Faslane in my avitar.

I know the area well, my uncle Bobby was a naval diver on the Holy loch and Faslane and Coulport-used to collect shell fish from the shores-they glowed in the dark :blink:

:lol:

Well kept looking bike there Bark cool.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online