New but old

Lorain
This post is 5301 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

I've dreamed about getting back on two wheels for years now, ever since my BMW R80 died a death back in 1990. Tomorrow I pick up my 'new' bike ... starting small until I get back into the routine again, on a Yamaha SR250. Very excited but also s--t scared at the same time. Would love to meet up with other bikers in the Yorkshire area, if you'll have me!

Lorain

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest MaD.VeZ

Hi and :welcome: to the forums Lorain.

Fear is a good thing on a bike if you ask me, stops complacency and there are too man crazy car drivers around for that!

Your confidence will soon come back :) .

Vez.

Hi Lorain, welcome to the forum. Good to hear your getting back on two wheels, you chose a nice light and low bike to get back into it. Lets hope the weather doesnt spoil the experience this year. Yorkshire area ? That'll be somewhere between sheffield and scarborough then :lol:

...Paul

:welcome: to the club lorain, sometimes go to devils bridge for a ride out, so keep an eye on the rideout section!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online