Custom Parts

martiniman
This post is 5302 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all!

New to the forum so hello everyone! Can anyone tell me anywhere that i can get my hands on some custom parts (wing mirrors, indicators etc) for my XVS 125 Dragstar

cheers

Martiniman

PS sorry if this is an FAQ

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How do you do Squire?

What kind of parts are you after Martin?

How do you do Squire?

What kind of parts are you after Martin?

well, its just a guess roy, but i reckon he's after wing mirrors and indicators for starters....and probably chrome at that.. ;)

Lol yeah! Thats a start and how did you know i wanted them in any colour as long as its chrome! God you guys are good!

well, its just a guess roy, but i reckon he's after wing mirrors and indicators for starters....and probably chrome at that.. ;)

Let it go man; common sense was not a pre-requisite when I joined the forum!

Take a look at our website on www.alchemybikes.co.uk for the above and various bits and pieces, if you fancy. IF you want more personal advice, give me a call on 01707 665164.

Hope this helps,

Roy

common sense was not a pre-requisite when I joined the forum!

On the one hand, I always assume it is.

On the other... well, this *is* the internet :lol:

Thats great guys those 2 sites look spot on. Also Has anyone changed the exhaust pipes on a xvs 125 if so any good sites that sell custom exhausts?

although its frowned upon in certain quarters for very real reasons, ive just imported

... a set of cobra speedster shorts

....a cobra fi2000cl fuel processor

....total cost, including delivery, customs, import duty and other handling charges.....

wait for it... £549 ALL IN ...!!!

all arrived in perfect condition.

there are risks and pitfalls, but it worked for me, saved me BIG money

although its frowned upon in certain quarters for very real reasons, ive just imported

....total cost, including delivery, customs, import duty and other handling charges.....

Glad to hear you got sorted. Post some pics when you get them on :)

I prefer to source local/from the UK whenever I can, but I saved over £400 on Yamaha OEM saddlebags for the 1300 by importing from the US... If Yamaha etc didn't charge so much in the UK I'd never have to look to import.

I think Highway Hawk do exhausts/slip ons for the XVS125... am sure Roy can give you some options?

From where did you buy your stuff?

hey clarkegray...... i'll be putting em on tonite mate...photo's to follow.and like you ....i prefer to source my stuff from the uk but i was quoted big money, i had no choice really and its paid off .

mike, i got the pipes from here...

http://www.gm-cycles.com/Items/2725-080925?&caSKU=2725-080925&caTitle=Yamaha%20V-Star%201300%20Cobra%20Speedster%20Short%20Exhaust

Glad to hear you got sorted. Post some pics when you get them on :)

I prefer to source local/from the UK whenever I can, but I saved over £400 on Yamaha OEM saddlebags for the 1300 by importing from the US... If Yamaha etc didn't charge so much in the UK I'd never have to look to import.

I think Highway Hawk do exhausts/slip ons for the XVS125... am sure Roy can give you some options?

I'd love to, but Highway Hawk no-longer make exhausts for the XVS125. If I hear of any they have lying around, I'll post info for sure.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online