DT125LC MK3 Parts Catalogue

This post is 4874 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought id mention it on here. I bought off ebay a parts catalogue for my 1986 dt125 (mk3) on microfiche. Im 19 so when it turned up i was confused as i was expecting a tiny sardine to jump out and tell me all the product numbers! (Sorry) Anyway, i took it down to the library (its like the internet, but more papery!) and they charged me about 20 quid to get in printed onto A4 paper. So at somepoint i think ill scan it into the computer and make a pdf file out of it. In the meantime if anyone needs any pages, let me know as id be more than happy to scan it in and either upload onto here or email it to you. Has been very useful for me in working out the different bits between mk1 2 and 3 that people on ebay dont know.

Andy

• 1 year later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just thought id mention it on here. I bought off ebay a parts catalogue for my 1986 dt125 (mk3) on microfiche. Im 19 so when it turned up i was confused as i was expecting a tiny sardine to jump out and tell me all the product numbers! (Sorry) Anyway, i took it down to the library (its like the internet, but more papery!) and they charged me about 20 quid to get in printed onto A4 paper. So at somepoint i think ill scan it into the computer and make a pdf file out of it. In the meantime if anyone needs any pages, let me know as id be more than happy to scan it in and either upload onto here or email it to you. Has been very useful for me in working out the different bits between mk1 2 and 3 that people on ebay dont know.

Andy

Hey there, i have an '87 DT125LC and have been searching for months for any information on the power valve. I now know it's servo driven but not on the bike as it's restricted for UK or something .. If you have a page on this it would be much appriciated :) Thanks.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online