Alchemy Bikes

Alchemy Roy
This post is 5073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, Roy here from Alchemy Bikes.

Some of y'all know who we are, but if you're not sure, we sell custom parts and accessories for predominantly Japanese cruisers from our unit in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. We also get strong demand for Yamahas.

I'm posting this not to sell, but just to offer any advice on parts & accessories you've got in mind to fit, etc. Also, you'll also be aware of how it can on the surface be cheaper to import from the USA. I can talk you through potential pitfalls that I've experienced.

If you've got any questions, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Roy.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Awesome - Welcome to the forum, Roy!!

Very kind of you to lend us your expertise, mate!!

welcome aboard roy, you rang me a few weeks ago with some advice which was much appreciated, i'm sure other's on here will also benefit from your expertise.... enjoy. Maybe sometime soon i'll get down to see that midnight star of yours

• 3 months later...

Hi Roy, here's one for you then, can you source a rear indicator relocation kit for a xv535s? I can't find one anywhere but I know they exist!

Not sure how often Roy checks this site, but if you want a quick answer checkout alchemy bikes website or email [email protected]

Roy is quick to reply to all emails + very helpful