DT headlight

Cynic
This post is 5318 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, having a few troubles tracking down a good replacement headlight for my DT, the old one has corroded and the lampholders have been brought back from the dead one too many times. I couldn't give a monkeys for originality either. So long as it fits and its 6v.

Trouble is the replacements on evil bay dont have a sidelight, small issue i know but still important. Or is it? Do we have to have one on a bike of this age (1981). Also i need the lamp holders too, not always supplied, after reading the small print on a few of the 'bargains', mutter, e-bay, mutter, mutter.

Anybody shed some light on it (couldn't resist). Or reccomendations of places to contact.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here's another, looks like a complete one, i saw this seller had a 175mx barrel for sale so messaged him as to thread, fins, bore size etc £20 buy it now. he messaged back saying it was all good and standard bore but needing re-bore.....and it sold today

Bugger.i'm spending too much time on this 125 :o

DT Headlight

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online