125 meet up / ride in Kent

emseepee
This post is 5127 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

Is anyone interested in meeting up for a ride in Kent on the weekend? I have a YBR 125 so I am not sure it would be any fun for someone with a bigger bike, but anyone is welcome. :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there,

Is anyone interested in meeting up for a ride in Kent on the weekend? I have a YBR 125 so I am not sure it would be any fun for someone with a bigger bike, but anyone is welcome. :)

Definitely! I'm currently at uni at Nottingham but live in kent so i'll be back for all of April. I have a YZF R125 so It should be good fun!

Hi there,

hello, dont give up trying, i have just got my new R6 yesterday and need to run her in so if theres more people up for it then im game, im on the isle of sheppey so not to far away.

hello, dont give up trying, i have just got my new R6 yesterday and need to run her in so if theres more people up for it then im game, im on the isle of sheppey so not to far away.

I'm not far at all from Bromley, I live near Dartford if anyone is up for a ride over April - I'm at uni till then.

Hi there,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online