no chance

gaz
This post is 7218 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Found out today that a mate of mine died on friday, he was en route to a meet down south, traffic was slowin for a roundabout when a truck came up behind him too fast,,did'nt stand a chance. :cry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:cry: bikers are just one happy family very sad when this happens just shows how short life can be :cry:

:evil: so what happens now the driver gets off :evil: how many bikers have been killed because of careless drivers over the years and got away with it :evil:

Sorry to hear that mate. I lost a friend about this time last year really bad bke crash, all you gotta try and remember is to try and think of the good times and try and get straight back out on your bike again. :cry:

I lost my best mate two weeks ago and just found out I lost another last night. The first one a woman revesred outta her drive straight into the side of him and threw him into an on coming car. last night a boy racer jumped a red traffic light. Wankers.

On sunday on a notoriously bad road round here there was also an incident three bikers and a horse box. One biker dead, one seriously ill(he is local aswell so I'm probably going to find out I know him too) the other one was put under arrest at the scene.

Entirely too many Bike related fatalities! :shock: :(

My heart goes out to ya N_Tart....So....

Chin up & keep those eyes in the back of your head, peeled :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online