What's it worth?????

chris1200
This post is 5241 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Folks

I have a 1996 Yamaha DT125-R (2 stroke) which I am planning to sell and I was hoping someone could give me an idea of what to ask for it.

I don't want to rob anyone and I don't want to give it away at a silly price either, I just want to be fair. So here's the info.......

January 1996

10700 miles

2 KEYS

In excellent condition, no damage anywhere. Never dropped or taken off road

Has a power pipe fitted and will do 70mph (sounds strange....but it's true!)

Purple and White

Has been debadged of all graphics

2 new tyres just 200 miles ago

Wheels in excellent condition

All plastics in unbroken condition

Has only been used in good weather

Will be sold with a FULL MOT AND 12 MONTHS TAX!!

BIKE IS IN NORTHERN IRELAND

I'd be grateful if anyone could give me some guide, and suggest a price that is likely to attract a fairly quick sale. It's been sitting in the garage for almost a year now and I want to move it on to someone who'll get some use from it.

Many Thanks

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

because its 96 model and has 10K on the clock i would give roughly 900 quid and under but 1K pushing it

Folks

I have a 1996 Yamaha DT125-R (2 stroke) which I am planning to sell and I was hoping someone could give me an idea of what to ask for it.

I don't want to rob anyone and I don't want to give it away at a silly price either, I just want to be fair. So here's the info.......

January 1996

10700 miles

2 KEYS

In excellent condition, no damage anywhere. Never dropped or taken off road

Has a power pipe fitted and will do 70mph (sounds strange....but it's true!)

Purple and White

Has been debadged of all graphics

2 new tyres just 200 miles ago

Wheels in excellent condition

All plastics in unbroken condition

Has only been used in good weather

Will be sold with a FULL MOT AND 12 MONTHS TAX!!

BIKE IS IN NORTHERN IRELAND

I'd be grateful if anyone could give me some guide, and suggest a price that is likely to attract a fairly quick sale. It's been sitting in the garage for almost a year now and I want to move it on to someone who'll get some use from it.

Many Thanks

Chris

At nearly 15 years old your looking at 5-700 quid tops. That kind of bike is catch 22. Unless its mint, and i mean showroom it could have been anything from a schoolboy crosser to grandads ride to work. Add to that there are literally thousands of em.

Yep with T+T 5-700 notes half that without.

• 2 months later...

At nearly 15 years old your looking at 5-700 quid tops. That kind of bike is catch 22. Unless its mint, and i mean showroom it could have been anything from a schoolboy crosser to grandads ride to work. Add to that there are literally thousands of em.

Yep with T+T 5-700 notes half that without.

Hi All new member I am looking for a

please post a wanted ad in the wanted section, thankyou

Edited by drewpy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online