Loads of XS400s on here!

Speedshop
This post is 5235 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

There seems to be loads of XS400s about on this forum! I had two back in the 90's, a 79 road model and a SE that I did a fair amount of work on (note the nice clean wiring on the bars!). It usually had open drags on, but as we were going a long distance I'd fitted a motad when this was taken.

119163m.jpg

Here's the current 'Rex's Speed Shop' Project Bike - a SR500 Street Tracker - my take on the flat tracker (boring to just copy a popular style when you can put your own twist to it B) ) All work carried out by the 'Speed Shop. Wiring and ignition will be custom built for this bike. There have been quite a few issues as the only remaining parts of the original bike are the frame and engine, oh and the fork stanchions!

2qkuo49.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah ur right" i never knew there was so many sold in the 70s, i only ever saw one then , & and it was in the bike shop window, [ & we thot it was a Big bike then] never sold big up here, everybody ran two-strokes [ RDs&DTs GTs& TSs, KHs, while on this middle weight subject, does any body mind of the Z400 ,blink.gif , It was pathetic . poor seller, Why make such a bike when u had KH400, /500, Z650.?????

Must admit i don't get it either! I only had that 400 as i couldn't afford the XS650.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online