ewan Mcgregor

liquidcooled
This post is 7356 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the main man and fellow scot has finished his 20k miles round the world tour on his beemer along with his mate, mucho respect to him 8)

lwr9.jpg

here's a link to read all about it http://ewan.pitas.com/

:D 8) :wink: jocks are real bikers ya know 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done that man........if i had the time an the money i'd av bin there wi him, unfortunately bikin round the world won't pay me bills , an the wife would av a hissy fit :roll:

yeah i was thinking that earlier when i first read about it. it would be great to have the money to just drop everything and clear off on the bike..... oh well maybe someday

yeah i was thinking that earlier when i first read about it. it would be great to have the money to just drop everything and clear off on the bike..... oh well maybe someday

Dude, I can remember 20 years ago & saying the very same thing! :o .....I think that SomeDay is about here for me :wink:

I'm seriously toying with the idea of doing a cross-country trip next year for my Vaca......oops, almost 4got...Holiday :lol:

I want to go see my bro & his family in Conneticut :shock: ....so I'll need to be on the lookout for the Right ride :wink:

Not sure yet what that'll be thoughaa_3.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online