DT125R 03 Cutting out...

mileshw
This post is 5324 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

**Link Removed** <<< this forum is so much better for information its all about dt's

Probably could have worded that better my friend.

Especially considering your second post is telling the fellow to go to another forum. And not offering anything more constructing. On some forums that will get you barred.

There are plenty of DT125 sites out there with plenty of info. That is just one of many. Some of the best are German. There are more than enough DT owners on here to help out.

Probably could have worded that better my friend.

Especially considering your second post is telling the fellow to go to another forum. And not offering anything more constructing. On some forums that will get you barred.

There are plenty of DT125 sites out there with plenty of info. That is just one of many. Some of the best are German. There are more than enough DT owners on here to help out.

Not just his second post but his first post too....AND that ones in MY topic :o

**Link Removed** <<< this forum is so much better for information its all about dt's

Scott its not the fact that you are directing the OP to another forum but the rude and abrupt way in which you do so, i suggest that if you dont know anything about bikes then stay out of the 'workshop'

'Seiki' wouldnt like that on his forum !!

Guest MaD.VeZ

<www.yamahaclub.com>

Action failed: You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

never tried to vote a post down before, how can i have run out???  :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online