Tenere

Bikerman
This post is 5141 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey wonder if anyone has any info?Here in the good old RSA models arrive or news on models arrives long after it happens in Europe.Some six months ago the 660 Tenere arrived here and has made huge waves as one far as up riding goes.I've heard rumours of further 800 and 1200cc models coming this year.Are these models known anywhere else?Touring on and offroad here is pure bliss and if rumours are true-the Beemer,etc crowd will cry like hell.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey wonder if anyone has any info?Here in the good old RSA models arrive or news on models arrives long after it happens in Europe.Some six months ago the 660 Tenere arrived here and has made huge waves as one far as up riding goes.I've heard rumours of further 800 and 1200cc models coming this year.Are these models known anywhere else?Touring on and offroad here is pure bliss and if rumours are true-the Beemer,etc crowd will cry like hell.

Not sure where I found it but I googled the new XT1200 yesterday and found all the countries that have them. There is tons of info on the bike including many youtube videos.

The bike is AWESOME!

Not sure where I found it but I googled the new XT1200 yesterday and found all the countries that have them. There is tons of info on the bike including many youtube videos.

The bike is AWESOME!

Cool,thanks there Bogus Otis,and WHAT A BIKE it is!I was jumping the gun a bit-it was only released last Thursday I think.It will be in shops here next month I hear and making huge waves.Guys have traded in their KTM's and GS's already too.In SA rand,it is expected to sell-depending on spec-at about R120 000 to R140 000.That is about R30 000 less than a GS.So looks like another number 1 from Yamaha!

That is about R30 000 less than a GS.So looks like another number 1 from Yamaha!

I doubt it, it more expensive than the 1200GS-A.......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online