Dt125 re insurance

davekelly
This post is 5184 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone just an insurance question as I'm shocked at my insurance for a dt125 06. My

last dt the insurance was only £350. Bike is garaged.

I'm 27 bought the bike for summer fun. I've got 3 points had a Cbt and a bike for 2 years. So this will be my 2nd Cbt I have to do. But after all that my insurance quotes are £450 plus and I've only put 2000 miles a year down. I'm shocked I have a Honda s2000 which us a group 20 and it's not much more than that.

Who do you guys go to. I guess if I'm only using it for the summer I can cancel the insurance for the winter etc

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest MaD.VeZ

Hey everyone just an insurance question as I'm shocked at my insurance for a dt125 06. My

last dt the insurance was only £350. Bike is garaged.

I'm 27 bought the bike for summer fun. I've got 3 points had a Cbt and a bike for 2 years. So this will be my 2nd Cbt I have to do. But after all that my insurance quotes are £450 plus and I've only put 2000 miles a year down. I'm shocked I have a Honda s2000 which us a group 20 and it's not much more than that.

Who do you guys go to. I guess if I'm only using it for the summer I can cancel the insurance for the winter etc

Posted a reply in the other thread http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/20472-dt125-re-advice/page__pid__113418__st__0&#entry113418

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online