My back roads are off road

Tym
This post is 7356 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just some pics of today in SouthEast Connecticut :!:

Got air three times :lol:

Notice the half a car width lanes, nice air going that way, this is looking down a 10% grade, hard to tell, pretty steep 8)

Backroadjump.JPG

Same road! in the distance comin this way, i left the surrlley bonds of mother earth! :twisted:

Dirtroadjump.JPG

Typical conditions in my twisties, and StateSiders cant understand why i went enduro and not sportbike :roll:

Typical.JPG

PhotoGhostShop

Self.JPG

I havnt a clue, CTDOT at work :lol:

RaisedStructures.JPG

Saw this thing fir sale fir $800, needs work, no fluid in the brakes, corrosion, wear and tear, 21,000 miles, an '80 shaft drive 850

Suzuk850.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That scenery looks like where my brother lives! :o .......not exactly sure where in CT, but I know it's fairly close to the "shore" in a town called Madison?aa_3.gif

Fun ridin' for an Enduro pilot, it looks like :wink:

I'm 8 miles shy of 14,000 XT 8)  

~Madison is just down the road from me, probly 20 miles away~

How many oil changes you up to now?

The XT had them done at 600, 1600, 2700, and 3800, all with filter replacements.

Castrol GPS went in the first two....then Silkolene 8) in the last two.

Next one 4900 (just oil though)....then the 6000 mile dealer service.

26 times :lol:

I wish i had a selection of oils to choose from, no place near me stocks oil of any value, the only oil i can consitently find is mobil 1, might end up going down to the truck stop and pickin up good quality fleet oil...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online