need help

funky
This post is 7219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i dont think they will mate. never heard of it being done and tbh you'd need to change forks, swingarm etc to get them to fit(then sort out spacers and suchlikes) i reckon. too much hassle :? is it better road size tyres you wanna do? you could try getting new rims laced to existing hubs, not sure on the price that would be though

its just my front tyre is 21 and i got told that is really big for road tyres and won't get them but he said the rd125lc wheels would fit as they r really close bikes!

its just my front tyre is 21 and i got told that is really big for road tyres and won't get them but he said the rd125lc wheels would fit as they r really close bikes!

thats the factory fitment for dtrs..

try this one its a mate of mine who has them its a yamaha tdr125 supermotard conversion for a dtr including forks wheels calipers brakes discs etc it is the full kit to do it with oh and the wheels are really nice looking in anodised black met phone jerry on 01275 892649 for more info