need help

bjers
This post is 5335 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys and Gals just picked up used 1991 xt350 no start the bike has no spark. Is there any common concerns or just start at the beging with diag. What I would like to know is if I unplug the kill switch do I need to jump wires to buy pass or just unplug. Any help would be great. Also what purpuse is the switch on the kick stand. Thanks Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Guys and Gals just picked up used 1991 xt350 no start the bike has no spark. Is there any common concerns or just start at the beging with diag. What I would like to know is if I unplug the kill switch do I need to jump wires to buy pass or just unplug. Any help would be great. Also what purpuse is the switch on the kick stand. Thanks Steve

Hi Steve

not sure about the kill at the moment but the kickstand switch needs to be working. It cuts the engine when the stand is down if the bike is in gear. It stops you riding with the stand dow and coming to grief on the first left hand bend ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online