now THIS guy is da man!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7221 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

"I pity da Foo who thinks he can beat me & my DT!" :lol:

priceless 8) :lol::lol: yeah i thought mr T was great when i was young, i was brought up watching the A-team 8) :lol: :wink:

Y'see thats the thing with TV you dont the size of someone till you them "in the flesh".

That was like back in 95' when Bon Jovi played at Ibrox, I manged to get a back stage pass and met mr BJ himself, and was very suprised that he was about 5' 4 :shock: I'm 5' 11.

But I tell ya he's one very cooooooooooooooooool dude with a cap C 8) , a very nice guy. Also spoke to Tico too (drummer) dont know where Richy n Dave were, anyway thats my claim to fame.

I remember seeing Mr. T on David Letterman back before the A-Team started up........some of the questions Letterman asked him were down-right hilarious.......but T sure didn't think so......thought he wass gonna kick Letterman's Ass :shock: :lol:

Is it 'cos i'm english or is letterman over rated????

BTW Mr T was cool for me cos he used to spar with Mohammed Ali......to do that makes him either as hard as nails or as mad as a hatter....either way for me he's a legend, but recent photo's in the British press show him as a thinner old man and i had to look twice to realise it was him......damn shame how my childhood idols all seem to be walking SAGA adverts

Is it 'cos i'm english or is letterman over rated????

YES!...in BOTH counts :wink: :D ......

Letterman can be funny Sometimes.....but for the most part, he's just an overpaid Obnoxious Bastard :roll:

I hear that he has quite a collection of speeding tickets from driving his Viper with a Lead Foot :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online