knock and run

drewpy
This post is 5266 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

When I was little, we used to play a game called "knock and run" where you knock on someones door and run away before they answered.

Nowadays, its known as "Parcelforce"

-----------------------------

Your Mum's so fat, when she fell down the stairs I thought EastEnders was ending.

You will never guess who I just saw at the petrol station - it was that human torch guy from the Fantastic 4 film.

I tried to get his autograph but he just kept rolling around on the floor screaming.

I got chased by a mugger the other day trying to steal my wallet

Half way through the terrifying ordeal I couldn't help but think to myself " hes giving me a good run for my money"

I saw a slide with an 85 degree incline for sale the other day for £1000.

I thought, that's a bit fucking steep?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brings back memories of fixing one end of black cotton thread with sellotape to letter boxes, then hiding in bushes 150ft away and trying to stifle the laughter :lol:

Brings back memories of fixing one end of black cotton thread with sellotape to letter boxes, then hiding in bushes 150ft away and trying to stifle the laughter laugh.gif

I once stayed in a house with 3 other lads while away working. One of them was a bit of a mammy's boy.

When he went to bed one night we had a long piece of fishing line tied to the corner of his Quilt stretching out to the hall.

When he was in bed for about an hour we gave the line a good tug----- the quilt came flying off him.

We could here him screaming while we leged-it down the hall. Two hours later we did it again, he came running out of his room screaming "fuck this, this house is haunted". We had to tell him the crack in the end cause he was leaving the house at 3am for a hotellaugh.gif

These were happy dayssmile.gif

When we wre nasty little schoolboys (a few days ago!!) we used to do this!!

Get a couple of paper bags, find one dog pooh!, put the poo in the paper bags, take someones doorstep, light paper bags with poo in them, knock on door and run and hide nearby, the owner would come out and find a small fire on thier doorstep :icon_eek: the first thing they would do is stamp it out :D covering thier shoes/slippers in dogs muck :D

the result was three schoolboys laughing so much they could`nt run away :icon_eek:

yep done all that and we also got tree branches and knocked on the door, very funny having a tree come down on them when the door opens. prob think the whole tree had collapsed and they were getting crushed :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online