week in scotland with the RAF

wild foamy
This post is 5267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey peeps

im currently away in scotland for a week with "work", and so far ive been mountaineering, cross country skiing and have a 2-day expedition tomorrow!, thought i'd share my pics with y'all, but seeing as there are around 80 of them i will just link to my FB account

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3414971&id=526263960#/album.php?aid=142426&id=526263960

enjoy peeps, more pics to come :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi stevey , am not logged in to that face-boot thing , where are u stationed , LUECHERS, LOSSIE ? And which mountains are u climbing ,??unsure.gif

erm, im currently at some activity centre at Grantown-on-spea just for a week, im currently at DCAE Cosford which is not far from birmingham. would like the idea of being out in the highlands for a few years but not too sure about moving so far away from home... :/ im only little, you see...

if i can be bothered i will upload a few pictures

erm, im currently at some activity centre at Grantown-on-spey

if i can be bothered i will upload a few pictures

Aye do that let us see the wilderness,, it can be so isolated up ther i kno ,, no signal on fones eitherunsure.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online