Rituals

gaz
This post is 7212 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Have any of you lot got a ritual that you do conciously or otherwise before you go out for a ride?I ask because I always wear my fish bone pendant when I go for a ride ,an I'm not even sure why.but i won't go without it....also does this mean I'm goin nutz. :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Even Racers have Rituals :wink:

Myself, I always put my Right boot on 1st :? .......& I always wear a bandana under my helmet........prevents those Bad Hair days :wink: :D

Even Racers have Rituals :wink:  

Myself, I always put my Right boot on 1st :? .......& I always wear a bandana under my helmet........prevents those Bad Hair days :wink:  :D

S'funny that, I allways put my right boot on first too :?, and Iv'e even see myself maybe starting to put the left one (duno why) and taking it back off and starting again with the right :? :roll: :wink:

S'funny that, I allways put my right boot on first too :?, and Iv'e even see myself maybe starting to put the left one (duno why) and taking it back off and starting again with the right :? :roll: :wink:

:lol::lol: I've the very same thing! :D

There's no set routine or ritauls as such, I'm quite happy so long as i remember to open the garage doors! :rofl

i always pee first!!

When I sometimes 4get, it sure makes me ride with the bit between my teeth! :shock: :lol:

i'll not go out on my bike without my st christopher on. i also have a badge from the 1973 iom tt that my dad gave me, it goes everywhere with me when on the bike and i wouldnt like to go out without it :? 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)