4000 MILE SERVICE COST

snaffle
This post is 5343 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i have a mt 03 and its coming up to its 4000 mile service could someone give me an idea of how much this will cost me? Also do i have to get it done at the yamaha approved services centre where i bought the bike from? as i dont want to void my warrenty or cause any problems for myself in the future. Any help would be great thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i have a mt 03 and its coming up to its 4000 mile service could someone give me an idea of how much this will cost me? Also do i have to get it done at the yamaha approved services centre where i bought the bike from? as i dont want to void my warrenty or cause any problems for myself in the future. Any help would be great thanks.

Erm,,,,,

Check your service schedule, the MT03 has the 660 motor in it, and it has 6000 mile service intervals. First service is Oil & filter, cables joints 'n connections. Check with your local dealer as these services are under 'menu' pricing, but it shouldn't be anything more that 2 hours plus parts, or maybe £120 ??.

Erm,,,,,

Check your service schedule, the MT03 has the 660 motor in it, and it has 6000 mile service intervals. First service is Oil & filter, cables joints 'n connections. Check with your local dealer as these services are under 'menu' pricing, but it shouldn't be anything more that 2 hours plus parts, or maybe £120 ??.

Cor bet that cramps your style GAS, 6000 miles between dealer trips. How can you pop out for a proper ride :D

Cor bet that cramps your style GAS, 6000 miles between dealer trips. How can you pop out for a proper ride :D

:lol:

She's very understanding...... :P