Fitting a front brake lever on a YBR125

ConnorYBR
This post is 5348 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, I came off my bike the other day (Gutted, Id only had it 2 weeks) Must have slipped on some oil or something.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a guide (Dont have a haynes manual yet :( ) for fitting a front brake lever to an 05 YBR 125 (Was one of the first things to hit the floor so that snapped half of it off)

(Not sure if this is within rules or not) Also, if anyone has a RH Front indicator they could sell me, that would be greatly appreciated :lol:

Cheers guys.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to here about your trouble,,,, least your ok.

Its not that hard a job to replace the brake leaver, ya dont realy need a manual, just take good look at the way its on and then start dismanteling taking note of how it comes off and then reverse the process to put back on.

post us any prob ya have.

Waheyy, That actually wasnt as hard as I suspected laugh.gif

Just need to glue the back indicator back in place and attatch a new front indicator now and im back on the road. Thanks for the help biggrin.gif

See, not that hard biggrin.gif

www.bitzforbikes.com will prob have a new indicator for ya if you cant find second-hand one.

Keep the shiney side up wink.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online