Mullet Mania......

YamaHead
This post is 7214 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Now I really don't have anything against Pete's James Dean hairdoo :wink:

But, for me, the mullet thing started about 25 years ago when I 1st heard RUSH on the radio.....been a fan ever since.

Here's one of "The Professor" back in the day......

neil14.jpg

& this is what he looks like today :shock: ......

NeilPeart.jpg

Gotta hand it to Neil Peart.......after 30 years, he's still twirlin' the sticks 8)

I've listened to these guys for over 25 years, & have yet to get tired of 'em 8) .......but listening doesn't even scratch the surface, compared to seeing 'em LIVE.....Peart is a Phenominal Drummer & lyricist :tu

He's also an avid Motorcyclist 8) .......rides a Beemer......& a couple of years ago, he did a 55,000 mile tour of North America :shock: , trying to find some purpose in life after his wife & daughter were killed :cry: ....appearantly it worked as he has since wrote a book & Rush is now doing a 30 yr. Anniversary tour :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here's another one of the band back in the Early Days.......

Rush1.jpg

Appearantly Geddy Lee is a Die-Hard with his Mullet......as evident of this more recent pic.......

GeddyLee.jpg

I've seen these guys 3 different times in concert & I gotta say that they make ALOT of quality noise for just 3 guys :tu

Check it out for yourselves......http://www.rush.com

:D:D:DYammy, you've made my day!! :D:D:D

I tried to get tickets 3 weeks ago for the NEC gig in September and was told by ticketmaster that it was sold out :cry:

They DIDN'T tell me there was a second date added and i've seen no publicity!

:) I've just booked two tickets, and in decent view :D:D

I last saw the guys something like 18-20 years ago and you're right enough, the music's cool but they're wicked live! Ahhh, memories.....Barclay James Harvest, Pink Floyd, Yes, Deep Purple.....Better warn the neighbours, I feel a session with my LP's coming on :wink:

Thanx for the info mate!

Yep I gota deff agree they are a class act, it's was mostly them & AC-DC, that got me started listening to rock back in the late 70''s to present.

And like you say for 3 guy's what a bloody sound!!, infact now that Iv'e had wee keek on their site (courtesy of you :wink: ) I'll save it. Cause I think Iv'e just found a long lost treasure.

Thanks mate for re-lighting an flame again, I'm gona go out today and get something, and who know's I might end up having their whole set 8) 8) :wink:

Glad to be of service mates :D .......Any fan of RUSH is ok in my book :wink:

& Axl.....interesting you mention AC/DC in the same sentence.....

I recall having 4th row tickets to see RUSH & AC/DC together, back in the late 70's.......but then 2 weeks before the show, Bon Scott died! :shock: :( .....so the show got cancelled :cry:

That woulda been 1 Helluva show 8)