Paddock Stand

kevin10529
This post is 5309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

In need of a stand so i can clean my chain ect. Any suggestions whats good and fits a Cat?

Cheers.

I use the Oxford paddock stands front and rear, good pieces of kit. Think 1 stand does all bikes, i would however fit paddock stand bobbins to your bike so you can hook the stand onto it, as the bits that come with the stand to actually hold the bike dont look very stable in my opinion. Think the stand hook attatchments are an extra tenner or something.

Ricky

Or try a ABBA bike stand i think these are superb

www.abbastands.co.uk/

Those ABBA stands look quality, i was wanting 1 of them before i bought my Oxford ones but couldn't remember the make.

I'd go with the bobbins system too. My TDR nearly fell off the stand i borrowed for the tyre change that used those stupid rubber pads.

Those ABBA stands look quality, i was wanting 1 of them before i bought my Oxford ones but couldn't remember the make.

Yeh Ricky these stands are like havin a centre stand on your bike really good every single biker that has seen my stand has bought one There is a demo video of one on the web site i think

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online