small bore touring

pepperami
This post is 5219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yea, I think ill leave the staying out over nite till the weather warmes up abit.

Think in that first pick-- it was a hydrolic arm for lifting things with.

I also was thinking about more lights on the front and maby more red reflecters on he back, there was a thread were Gas up--Lets Go had a link for some nice lights, think he has them on his Tenere, ( cant find it ) but they have to be hooked up to the charging system and for little bikes our charging system has enough to do.

I think the lights you are on about might just do the job, you could hook them onto the handlebars. They would need to be prety strong though to b seen in daylight.

Do you know anyone with a trailer, i wouldnt fancy that journey either on a unfirmiliar bike, all-though you would probably make it, just have someone lined up to come and get you if all doesnt work out.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oye" 2 Wheels , Forfar" ohmy.gif am looking at the town lights just now from my wooded hilltop , Wots uR Uncles name ?? My mothers irish too , Gallway Bay.

And by the looks off things Thers a small bike adventure arising from this post Pepper"ami rolleyes.gif

Wow 2wheels those pics were fantastic, what a beautiful place, youre lucky to have rides like that. biggrin.gif

Yep it was really lovely.

I had passed the nearest town before on my 600 but I didnt know that all these sites were there, It is only because I took to the back roads that I stumbled on this area.

Which gets me thinking --- how many other places have we all been and just missed out on the reall beauty of our countrys.

Well all have to slow-down and think twice about where were going -------- we could b missing the best bits !!!

Everyone should head for the coasts roadsbiggrin.gif

Blackhat / My Uncles name is.

He workes with the gas croud over-there, last year they moved house so off the top of my head i cant think of his address.

Whats your mums name? My oldest brother went to school in Galway.

If any of you do verture over here at any time do let me know and i will def meet you if the timing is right cool.gif

My oldest brother went to school in Galway.

I kno of a dennis & niel ,, & thier mother is irish toounsure.gif ,,

my mother left galway in 1944,, came over here for work.

Any way wud love trip to emerald isle sumtime ........smile.gif

by the looks off things Thers a small bike adventure arising from this post Pepper"ami rolleyes.gif

oh yes! i plan to wait until the weather is better (thinking of May) as i am scared that i might dissolve in the rain!!

i am already getting all the gear together, route planning, and looking at camp sites :) .

It will happen, it`s just a case of when??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online