fitting indicators

dan28
This post is 5361 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i bought my bike as an unfinished project its xvs 125 the previous owner has removed the indicaors an switch gear

i have a complete wring loom for a xs 250 it comes with switch gear an all indicators

what will the easyest method of fitting them be

the loom on my bike has been chopped in the past i dont know what any of the wires are for

could i wire the xs ignition switch loom to a live an then just chop off what i dont need or is there an easyier way ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

easiest way would be to get a xvs loom. the xs250 will be nothing like it, as it carries different electrical components due to its age!!

easiest way would be to get a xvs loom. the xs250 will be nothing like it, as it carries different electrical components due to its age!!

i gave looking for a xvs loom they are rarer than hens teeth

could i not use run a live to the switch gear an wire it that way

i gave looking for a xvs loom they are rarer than hens teeth

could i not use run a live to the switch gear an wire it that way

would the xvs250 up be better?

have you tried here

would the xvs250 up be better?

have you tried here

thanks for that but i reckon it wont be cheap

also the ignition switch startter horn an both lights are on different switches so i would have to rewire all these

all i really need is a simple wiring diagram to show how the switch gear is wired to the indicators ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online