'93 dt125r wire harness

Annihilator236
This post is 5218 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, i was wondering if there was anyone out there who may be able to point me in the right direction to find a wire harness. maybe you have one for sale. i'm trying to rebuild my first bike and my wife has cracked the whip on spending to much on her. she is almost complete but the harness is so tatty. it has been spliced into so many times its hard to tell what is what.

please help!

rob

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Rob, try Here

or have you considered making / repairing your own, it can be done ask our 'Cynic' he's about to do this on his bike ;)

No pressure then, spose i'd better be warming the camera up.

Hi Rob, try Here

or have you considered making / repairing your own, it can be done ask our 'Cynic' he's about to do this on his bike ;)

cheers for that link man! this site is ace! hopefully i should get my wee baby running sweet again.

thanks again

No pressure then, spose i'd better be warming the camera up.

mucho respecto to you man, i was considering building my own but after looking at the wire diagram i was put of a bit. what type of wire are you using? and do you propose to use the original connectors? you see i am new to the rebuilding thing. this was my first project. everything mechanical i am fine with but its the electrics that is wall i've hit. bloody nightmare. its been four years since she was last running and i suppose i have lost a bit of patience with it, time to refocus my attention. gonna have to check out yer pics as you post em jus to follow your lead.

rob

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online