XJ 600 Bars

CraigDayna
This post is 5364 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have the pre Div XJ600. The bars are uncomfortable for my lanky frame but they are the 'clip-on' type that bolt through the top yoke with little adjustment.

Is there an after market 'riser' or 'adapter' available so I can fit Renthal bars instead? I've junked the fairing and given the bike a naked front end which would allow me to fit whatever.

Anyone help?

Craig

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have the pre Div XJ600. The bars are uncomfortable for my lanky frame but they are the 'clip-on' type that bolt through the top yoke with little adjustment.

Is there an after market 'riser' or 'adapter' available so I can fit Renthal bars instead? I've junked the fairing and given the bike a naked front end which would allow me to fit whatever.

Anyone help?

Craig

im in the process of fightering my xj scraped my bars for flat bars too i used risers froma kymco zing the only downside with these is you will need to file or drill the threads out of the yoke to fit them

17937_423658595456_554575456_10573882_477346_n.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online